Friday, May 23, 2008

Lets connect the dots using Pembaris


There are thousands of website that give us bloggers the chance to show ourselves to the world by submitting links to them. Mostly are outside from our country. Fortunately for me, the old "new" blogger (I've been playing with blogs since 2005 but no consistency though...but now it's the time to blog until my fingers cramped!) I've found a good Malaysian directory website named "Pembaris". I stumbled upon it yesterday and quickly submit my blog address to it.

I found Pembaris is an exciting site to go and it should be promoted by us bloggers just as to support them to grow (they know what to do to promote us and promote themselves too :-) ). When they growing bigger, the chance for people to search our blog is also higher.

Pembaris is just not for directory listing. They also have forum for signed members to have discussion on any things. And Pembaris's looks good too. So, go to Pembaris now and sign up!

Disclaimer: This entry is stricly comes from me without any suggestions or being asked by Pembaris to write about them. And no payment received. This is just my personal "feel of responsibility" to support Malaysians to success. Adios!

No comments: